Okay, my first reaction is: wow! I love it so much! I'll write my critique very structured:
1. Her hair, it's girly, but also very Susanna. I know Sus is a little bit tomboyish, but this hairdut is great for her!
2. Her corset, it's so original. The thing around her neck is so original and the stripes and colors on the corso are so original and cool too!
3. The tail, even though it's short, it fits the rest of the outfit so well
4. The frills! It's very original that you made them pink turning into purple
1. The change from pink to purple is quite hard on the frills. I think it would have been better if you made the 1st layer pink and the 2nd purple or made the change smoother.
2. The crown would be better with a color that contrasts the hair, because it's almost the same color as the hair now.
3. The bands around her legs are red and orange, and I think it would've been better if the colors would have differed more, but this is original, so it's okay.
But overall: I LOVE IT!